Trade License in Dhaka
৳5,500 – ৳11,500
Get Trade License Hassle Free in your “Desire” Category
1. Trade License Govt. Fee
2. SignBoard Fee
4. Processing & Logistic Fee
One of the important steps of starting business in Bangladesh is acquiring a trade license. A businessman must obtain a business license from the respective business area’s City Corporation or City Council. Here, in this post in details we will explain the procedure of obtaining a trade license in Bangladesh, the fees and finally the renewal process of trade license in Bangladesh.
Step by Step Process of acquiring Trade License for any Business Entity
The acts/legal authorities which overseen the process of obtaining the trade license in Bangladesh are 1)The Companies Act- 1994, 2)Dhaka City Corporation Ordinance – 1983, 3) Municipal Taxation Rules – 1986. And, the responsible organisations which authorise the trade license are Municipal/City Corporation or Union Parishad.
Step by Step Process:
Below is an overview of the process of obtaining a trade license for companies operating within the zone of Dhaka City Corporation. Many local authorities have similar rules.
Collect prescribed Application Form from the City Corporation/ Municipal Corporation/ Union Parishad’s Office.
Submit completed Application Form with supporting documents to the concerned section.
Inspection by the Licensing Supervisor.
Required fees to deposit at the concerned office.
Obtain Trade License form the City Corporation/ Municipal Corporation/ Union Parishad office.
The trade license filled-in application form must be accompanied by the required documents.
- Application Form
- National ID Card of the Entrepreneur
- Holding Tax Payment receipt
- Recent Passport Size Picture of the Entrepreneur
- Declaration of non –Judicial stamp to abide by the rules & regulation of City Corporation & Municipal Corporation
- A certified copy of the memorandum and articles of association
- A copy of the certificate of incorporation
- Agreement of Partnership
- Tax Identification Number certificate
- A copy of the lease agreement of the registered office
- Work Permit from Bangladesh Investment Development Authority
- Statement of Bank Solvency.
Craft, Supplier, IT, Consultancy, Fashion House, Marketing, Import, Export, Clothing Seller, 1st Class Contractor, Tour Operator
Dhaka North City Corporation, Dhaka South City Corporation